Welcome to San Miguel Mercantile online. You are invited to visit us in the historic downtown of San Miguel, California. Listen to our radio ad on San Luis Obispo NPR Station, KCBX for our latest sale events!
- We feature Morning Glory Farms wine jellies, fruit jams, salsa, canned vegetables, pumpkin pie filling and apple-crisp in lovely gift baskets.
- Visitors will also find beautiful fine art, imported carpets and a variety of lovely items for the holidays and the home.
- We have a wonderful selection of La Petite Savonnerie hand-made gift soaps.
- See our children's section with clothes and toys.
- Our Mercantile offers heritage seeds (non-GMO affected and ready for re-seeding) by Baker Creek.
- Republic of Teas, Sticky Fingers scones, brownies and muffin mixes, as well as Black Ace Licorice and Viva Sonoma Biscotti.
- Shop for gift baskets, gift cards, quilts, collectibles, arts and crafts, handmade jewelry, and collectible furnishings for the home.
- We are Friends of the Garden offering local herbs and fresh produce from Sunset Magazine's donated garden at Lillian Larsen School.
- Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- Closed Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Contact Miki Landseadel at (805) 975-6996 or
Mike Sanders (805) 712-9120.