Welcome to San Miguel Mercantile online. You are invited to visit us in the historic downtown of San Miguel, California. Listen to our radio ad on KPRL 1230 AM for our latest sale events!
- We feature Morning Glory Farms wine jellies, fruit jams, salsa, canned vegetables, pumpkin pie filling and apple-crisp in lovely gift baskets.
- Visitors will also find beautiful fine art, imported carpets and a variety of lovely items for the holidays and the home.
- We have a wonderful selection of La Petite Savonnerie hand-made gift soaps.
- See our children's section with clothes and toys.
- Our Mercantile offers heritage seeds (non-GMO affected and ready for re-seeding) by Baker Creek.
- Republic of Teas, Sticky Fingers scones, brownies and muffin mixes, as well as Black Ace Licorice and Viva Sonoma Biscotti.
- Shop for gift baskets, gift cards, quilts, collectibles, arts and crafts, handmade jewelry, and collectible furnishings for the home.
- We are Friends of the Garden offering local herbs and fresh produce from Sunset Magazine's donated garden at Lillian Larsen School.
- Open Monday through Friday from 12 Noon to 6:00 PM
- Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Contact Miki Landseadel at (805) 975-6996 or
Mike Sanders (805) 712-9120.